Facebook – Data processing and community regulations
we inform you that the controller of personal data that you provided is VFM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at the address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under a number 0000620513 (hereinafter: Controller).
In the following message you will find all the information concerning the processing of your personal data and your rights in connection with such processing.
In all matters concerning the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to data processing, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, by sending a query to the following address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warsaw.
We will be happy to provide you with additional information and help to dispel any doubts you may have.
Whose data do we process?
The Controller processes personal data of persons who:
- have subscribed to our fanpage by clicking on the “Like” or “Follow” icon,
- posted a comment under any of the posts on our fanpage,
- sent a private message via Facebook or Facebook Messenger,
- reacted to a Facebook ad by clicking on it.
- For what purposes do we process personal data?
The main purpose for the processing of personal data by the Controller is running a fanpage under the name “VFM Real Estate” on Facebook, under the terms and conditions laid down by Facebook Ireland Ltd.
Your personal data is additionally processed for the following purposes:
- informing Facebook users about the Controller’s activities, including by displaying contact advertisements,
- measuring customer satisfaction and determining the quality of the services provided by the Controller,
- communication via available Facebook functionalities, such as comments or messages,
- asserting or defending against potential claims.
The processing carried out by the Controller is based on the provision of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, that is, in order to pursue the Controller’s legitimate interests set out above.
What data do we process?
- basic identification data (first and last name) to the extent published by users on their own profiles on Facebook;
- data published by users on our fanpage;
To whom may your personal data be transferred?
- Facebook Ireland Ltd., in accordance with the data processing principles (available at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy ) specified by the portal and not subject to change,
- entities involved in the operation and maintenance of our IT systems and websites, but only to the extent appropriate and on the basis of agreements on the entrustment of the processing of personal data concluded with them.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Since the services provided by Facebook are global in scope, the provision of these services may involve the transfer of personal data to countries outside of the European Economic Area in accordance with Facebook’s non-amendable data transfer rules (available at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy ).
How long will we store your personal data?
We will process personal data collected via our Facebook fanpage until you raise a legitimate objection to its processing.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data?
As the Controller of your personal data, we guarantee the exercise of all your rights under the GDPR, i.e. the right of access, rectification and erasure of your data, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights in the following situations:
- with regard to a request for data rectification – if you notice that your data is inaccurate or incomplete;
- with regard to a request for erasure of data – if your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Controller, i.e. if you object to the processing of your data; if your data is processed unlawfully; if your data should be erased in order to comply with an obligation arising from the law or if your data was collected in relation to the provision of electronic services offered to your child;
- in relation to a request for restriction of data processing – if you notice that your data is inaccurate, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the accuracy of the data; if your data is processed unlawfully but you do not want it to be deleted; if we no longer need your data but you need them in order to defend or assert certain claims; if you object to the processing of your data – until we determine whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for your objection;
- in relation to a request for data portability – if the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or a contract concluded with you and if the processing is carried out by automated means.
Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
In which situations can you object to the processing of your data?
- when the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of the data Controller or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by your particular situation,
- when your personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling for this purpose.
We also inform you that your personal data will not be processed by means of automated decision-making tools.
Regulations of the VFM Real Estate profile on Facebook
We encourage all users to actively participate in discussions under published posts and ask to respect the following rules. We want our community to remain friendly and full of mutual respect. To this end, we reserve the right to remove/block or hide material:
- containing vulgar, offensive or erotic content, sanctioned by law and contrary to common decency;
- created by fictitious accounts – all users are bound by Facebook’s rules;
- violating someone’s personal dignity, moral principles or referring to religious, ethnic or racial symbols;
- violating the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc.;
- advertisements that encourage you to purchase a product or service from another Facebook page or website;
- repetitive content that is repeatedly posted in multiple threads simultaneously or over a long period of time on your fanpage – SPAM;
- containing private or confidential information, including personal data, financial data, details of the concluded Reservation Agreement or Pre-sale Agreement;
- concerning subjects unrelated to the subject of communication on this profile.
If you wish to report any issues or reservations regarding the development itself, the process of selling apartments, formalities, or customer service, we encourage you to use the contact form on the site of the development or contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
If you would like to contact us on matters relating to marketing, CSR, PR, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For quotations, please contact us at: email@example.com
If you have questions or observations about the current communication on the VFM Real Estate fanpage, please contact us using the “Send Message” option available on the main page of our profile.
We will reply as soon as possible.