INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY VFM SP. Z O.O. AND ITS AFFILIATES
We inform you that the joint controllers of personal data that you provided are companies: VFM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at the address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under a number 0000620513,VFM Construction spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at the address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under a number 0000772104 and their affiliated companies carrying out development projects. Detailed information on the aforementioned joint controllers can be found here (hereinafter: Joint Controllers).
In the following message you will find all the information concerning the processing of your personal data and your rights in connection with such processing.
In all matters concerning the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to data processing, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com and by traditional mail, by sending a letter to the following address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warsaw.
We will be happy to provide you with additional information and help to dispel any doubts you may have.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The main purpose for processing of your personal data is to send you, by electronic means, commercial information within the meaning of Article 10(2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, concerning the services offered by the Joint Controllers, under the “Newsletter” service. The processing of personal data in this case takes place on the basis of voluntary and explicit consent to the processing of personal data for the aforementioned, specifically defined purpose, based on the provision of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your consent may be withdrawn at any time, but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
The above purposes are of course not the only ones for which we process your personal data, in some cases the processing of your personal data may be necessary for our legitimate interests, such as asserting possible claims, advertising our services and analysing their quality. In this situation, processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR.
To whom may your personal data be transferred?
- a law firm – in case it is necessary to assert possible claims,
- entities dealing with the operation and maintenance of our IT systems and websites,
only to the appropriate extent and on the basis of appropriate agreements on entrusting the processing of personal data or making it available, respectively, concluded by us with the aforementioned entities.
How long will we store your personal data?
- Personal data processed in order to send you a personalised commercial offer at your request will only be processed until your request is fulfilled and, in the event that you make use of our offer, for the period necessary for the execution of the contract.
- We shall process personal data obtained on the basis of consent only for the period of its validity (until it is withdrawn or for the period for which it was granted).
- We shall process personal data processed in connection with the necessity of the processing for the legitimate interests of the controller until you raise a legitimate objection.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data?
As the Joint Controllers of your personal data, we guarantee the exercise of all your rights under the GDPR, i.e. the right of access, rectification and erasure of your data, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights in the following situations:
- with regard to a request for rectification, when you notice that your data is inaccurate or incomplete;
- with regard to a request for erasure – where your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Joint Controllers, i.e. when you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data; if you object to the processing of your data; if your data is processed unlawfully; if your data should be erased in order to comply with an obligation arising from the law or if your data was collected in relation to the provision of electronic services offered to your child;
- in relation to a request for restriction of data processing – if you notice that your data is inaccurate, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the accuracy of the data; if your data is processed unlawfully but you do not want it to be deleted; if we no longer need your data but you need them in order to defend or assert certain claims;
- if you object to the processing of your data – until we determine whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for your objection;
in relation to a request for data portability – if the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or a contract concluded with you and if the processing is carried out by automated means.
Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
In which situations can you object to the processing of your data?
- when the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of the data Joint Controllers or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by your particular situation,
- when your personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling for this purpose.
We also inform you that your personal data will not be processed by means of automated decision-making tools.